Calling SAP Nation - Featuring Vinnie Mirchandani
Date: May 23rd, 2019
Time: 11:00 am Pacific Time / 2:00 pm Eastern Time
Duration: 30 minutes
Founder and Author
Read Vinnie Mirchandani's Bio
GVP, Global Product Marketing and Strategy
Rimini Street, Inc.
Read Hari Candadai's Bio
With the 2019 SAP SAPPHIRE NOW event having just concluded, and many SAP customers are left with more questions than answers on pressing topics including:
- SAP's planned investment and support for Business Suite - where is it headed?
- A clear roadmap to S/4HANA - when will it be ready?
- SAP's commitment to HANA Database - is there long term viability in the wake of some leadership and development changes?
*Rules and Eligibility for Registered Webinar Attendees and Receipt of SAP Nation 3.0 Book
1. If eligible, webinar registrants that attend the webinar "Calling SAP Nation" presented by Vinnie Mirchandani in cooperation with Rimini Street, Inc. (RSI) scheduled on May 23, 2019, will receive the book, SAP Nation 3.0 by Vinnie Mirchandani, Publication Date: April 5, 2019. One physical book per eligible attendee that attends for the duration of the webinar.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Registered webinar attendees must be legal residents of the United States and must be at least eighteen 918) years of age to receive a book. Employees and contractors of RSI, its affiliates and subsidiaries are not eligible to receive the book. If the book recipient decides not to accept the book, the book recipient can select a charity to receive the book.
3. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. RSI is not liable for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed or misdirected attendee registrations for this webinar.
5. By participating in the webinar, attendees agree to release, discharge and hold harmless RSI, its affiliates, subsidiaries and other individuals engaged in the development or execution of the webinar, from any liability, claims, losses, and damages arising out of or relating to their participation in this webinar or the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any item of value provided to the webinar attendee.
6. All issues regarding the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these terms shall be construed, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, without reference to principles of conflicts of law. These parties agree that the sole and exclusive venue for any disputes arising hereunder shall be in a state or federal trial court located in the State of Nevada. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ATTENDING THE WEBINAR AND IN NO EVENT IN EXCESS OF THE LESSER OF $10 DOLLARS OR THE MARKET VALUE OF THIS BOOK. WEBINAR ATTENDEES HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OF CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES AND INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
7. This webinar is not connected with or endorsed by SAP SE.