Meet with Sebastian Grady and our team of experts in a private session to discuss SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards and PeopleSoft roadmaps. This meeting will be of interest if you are considering making any changes to your ERP strategy or applications.
TOUCHDOWN! JOIN US FOR A PRIVATE PLAYOFF PARTY ON SUNDAY NIGHT
The Rimini Street executive team is also hosting a reception at The Rickey, a craft cocktail lounge in The Dream NY Midtown.
|Click Here to RSVP|
- Date: Sunday, January 13th
- Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Location: On 55th Street at 7th Avenue (21 blocks north, and 4 avenues east of Javits)
Please join us!
- Monday, January 14th
- Session time: 11:00am – 11:30am
- Session Location: Stage 5, EXPO Hall, Level 3
- Conference agenda: https://nrfbigshow.nrf.com/session/how-pay-it-it-strategies-and-tradeoffs-accelerate-innovation
STOP BY OUR BOOTH DURING THE EXPO
The Rimini Street team will be at booth #4267 on Level 3. Stop by to meet with us if you want to learn about how third-party software support can fund your digital business initiatives. Throughout the event, we will be offering incentives and tools to help you avoid ERP roadblocks and build modern roadmaps. We will also offer some great snacks during the reception so make your way to our booth.
If you haven’t already gotten your conference pass, we are inviting clients to take advantage of an exclusive discount. Use the VIP code 4631 to receive 20% off a full conference pass.
Meet with Pat Phelan!
Schedule 1:1 session with former Gartner analyst, Pat Phelan.