Date: August 15th, 2019
Time: 11:00 am Pacific Time / 2:00 pm Eastern Time
Duration: 30 minutes
GVP & General Manager, SAP Services, Rimini Street
Rimini Street, Inc
Read Eric Robinson's Bio
SAP has declared 2025 as the planned end of mainstream maintenance support deadline for the entire Business Suite 7 applications suite which may force customers to “rip and replace” their current feature-rich 4.x and ECC systems for a new, early-stage, and typically expensive S/4HANA system.
SAP customers are being forced to make difficult SAP application strategy decisions now or else their SAP system and business could face difficult challenges. Now is the time for SAP customers to make a decision, but what are all the options to consider and how are other SAP customers moving forward despite this forced 2025 deadline?
In this interactive session 30-minute session we will cover the top five ways that SAP customers can prepare for the planned deadline:
- Why building a business case matters
- How to calculate the real costs of implementing S/4HANA
- Understand the potential impacts of moving to an “early stage” solution too soon
- Why sitting still and doing nothing until 2025 is not an option
- Why Rimini Street support is the smart path forward for SAP customers today